Thursday, July 1, 2010

Remodeling with Square One


Welcome to my remodeling blog. My purpose is to help you determine the correct path for your remodeling project. In my 25 years of successful remodeling design I've helped make just about anything into just about anything. Almost all of my clients are first timers, and every job is different, but almost all of them need direction to get their ideas and dreams from concept to reality. Some call it the path to remodeling, I liken it to "the Quest" for the perfect home addition or alteration. Follow the steps and everything will turn out ok. In later posts we'll cover almost everything you need to know for that successful remodel. In the meantime, you can check out the remodeling section of my website www.squareoneplans.com. There is an article there to get you started called the remodeling process, the path from here to there...

No comments:

Post a Comment